Adrian is a Registered Psychologist who has a strong interest in working with adult men of various ages and stages, and works in our Hawthorn clinic.
Adrian is committed to the principle that rather than suffer in silence with mental health issues, people, particularly men, should be encouraged to seek help and that the positive impact of doing so can be life changing for the individual and those around them.
A major focus of his work life in recent years has been in the area of careers and employability, where he has provided career coaching/counselling, vocational assessments, psychometric testing, career transition support and job search strategies for 500+ clients.
In addition to his expertise in career coaching and counselling, Adrian also assists clients experiencing depression, anxiety, stress, anger, career uncertainty & discontent, life change and transition, relationship issues, parenting concerns, and work-related challenges.
Outside of his work at Blokes Psychology, Adrian enjoys being with his wife and young son, trail running, reading, listening to podcasts, teaching at Deakin University and his annual trip to Berlin, Germany.
Adrian sees clients aged 18+
- Master of Learning and Development (Career Development & Lifelong Learning), University of Southern Queensland
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Psychology, Victoria University
- Graduate Diploma in Industrial Relations, RMIT
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science, La Trobe University
- Registered Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA):
Registration number: PSY0001121979