Felipe is a registered Psychologist who is passionate about men’s mental health and supporting men with their unique life challenges. Due to Felipe’s training and personal background, Felipe is particularly interested in working with culturally diverse population and in assisting clients with the psychological challenges of migration (migratory grief and cultural shock – 1st and 2nd generation migrants), work-related and vocational challenges (stress management, conflict resolution, work-life balance and burnout), and other specific men’s issues such emotional regulation, relationship difficulties, anxiety, depression, grief, shyness and big life transitions.
Felipe is aware of how challenging it can be for men to open and believes in the importance of developing an honest, authentic, and empathetic therapeutic relationship, with clear goals and a tailored client-centered approach to create a safe and accepting atmosphere.
Felipe has a Hispanic background and sessions can occur in either English or Spanish according to what suits you best.
In his spare time, Felipe enjoys playing the guitar and is a passionate amateur boxer. He is a friendly individual, always willing to learn, challenge himself, passionate about travelling, good food, and live music.
Felipe sees clients aged 18 and above.
- Post-graduate degree in Psychology (Work & Organisational Development), Javeriana University, Colombia
- Bachelor of Psychology, Javeriana University, Colombia
- Cert. IV In Human Resources, Pacific College Australia
- Advance Diploma ManagementAustralian, Pacific College Australia
- Registered Psychologist with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency:
Registration number: PSY0002351131