Nick is a registered psychologist who has worked with a wide range of clients from diverse backgrounds in settings such as schools, community counselling services, and GP clinics.
Nick has experience assisting clients with depression, grief and loss, anxiety, relationship issues, addiction, and trauma. He has a passion for supporting males with the unique challenges the modern man faces.
Outside of work, Nick has interests in boxing, scuba diving, watching movies, and constantly discovering new & exciting food!
Nick is also an EMDR therapist and has a special interest in supporting clients with trauma.
Nick sees clients aged 15 and above.
- Master of Professional Psychology, The Cairnmillar Institute
- Master of Clinical Counselling, Australian Catholic University
- Postgraduate Diploma of Psychology, Monash University
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology, Melbourne University
- Registered Psychologist with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA):
Registration number: PSY0002172659