Michael is a Registered Psychologist who is passionate about men’s health and the impact that different ideas of masculinity have on the emotional, behavioural, and interpersonal aspects of males’ lives.
Michael has experience in working with boys & men of all ages and enjoys supporting them through depression, anxiety, anger, addictions, stress & relationship concerns. He also has experience in working with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Michael has experience working in Family Violence, both in primary prevention and intervention programs. Michael has also worked with young people as a Youth Hub Coordinator and in schools, both as a school counsellor and with children with ASD specifically. He works three days with us in our Hawthorn clinic and two days working remotely, providing telehealth services to clients from all over Australia!
In his spare time, Michael enjoys spending time with his kids and playing/watching various sports!
Michael sees clients aged 8+
- Master of Professional Psychology, Deakin University
- Graduate Diploma of Psychology, Victoria University
- Bachelor of Psychology, Victoria University
- Bachelor of Exercise Science & Human Movement, Victoria University
- Registered Psychologist with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA):
Registration number: PSY0001958061